Vertically-Integrated Manufacturing Ecosystem
Bazelet™ has taken a unique approach to its botanical extraction. The company has employed a patented, highly efficient and environmentally friendly technology to extract, preserve and stabilize the phyto-complex of its botanicals.
In one step, we are able to directly and efficiently transfer botanicals’ phyto-complex into a lipid base, fully preserving our Cannabis-Zero™ plant’s phyto-complex marker. Bioactive compounds are gently extracted with minimal energy use and reduced processing time, offering a dramatic reduction in operating costs without compromising quality.
Through the patented process, high quality products in terms of bioactive’s and phyto-complex stability are consistently produced, ensuring the optimal therapeutic effect.
Our Fresh processing allows us to extract and fully preserve plants terpene footprint.
Full-spectrum extract: decolorization
A stainless steel filtering module consisting of three different housing respectively:
- Roughing filter useful as pretreatment to preserve downstream elements
- Lenticular carbon discs filter for extract bleaching and decoloring
- Sterilizing filter to remove potential microbial contamination deriving from the field
Solvent-free extraction built to the highest engineering standards. This patented technology allows us to deliver a highly efficient and consistent extraction through a gentle, fully automated and GMP compliant process.
WHAT MAKES OUR BAZELET'S BOTANICAL EXTRACTION DIFFERENT?
- Over 90% of lipophilic are gently and effectively transferred into a carrier oil
- Wet processing allows extraction and preservation of full terpene footprint
- Enhanced stability, more than doubling extract shelf life (6+ months)
- Simple, one-step process with minimal post-processing required
- IOPQ protocols & SOP’s delivered by the equipment Manufacturer
- Complete automation
- Only one non-skilled operator required
- Technical assistance and remote monitoring
- Eligible for GMP compliance
- Standard equipment of 10, 20, 50, 100 kg/h dry equivalent throughput
- Scalable to over 1,000 Kg/h
- Required working space from 30 to 80 m2 depending on capacity
- No upfront CAPEX requirements
- Wet processing eliminates drying and inventory costs
- Reduced permitting and facility build out costs due to solvent-less extraction
- Lower consumable costs
- Mild operating temperatures of 50-55 C (120-130 F)
- No use of pressure
- No volatile or inflammable consumables utilized
- Wet processing allows full preservation of acidic forms
- Increased terpene presence in final output compared to dry biomass
- Elimination of drying and inventory costs
Click to watch our botanical extraction process
Consumer Products Manufacturing
Bazelet™ aims to be one of the world’s most trusted vertically integrated cannabis plant science company producing patented, non-psychoactive, federally legal cannabis plants and ingredients.
Bazelet™ has designed an innovative supply chain through key partnerships: from patented cannabis plants to proprietary patented plant processing, to GMP produced finished products, all with traceability from seed to shelf.
Dynamic options of personal care, food, and liquid or solid dose nutritional/dietary supplements. With our 300,000+ sq. ft. facility and our swift turn times, we can satisfy enterprise clients and our growing roster of retailers.
Bazelets™ contract manufacturing facility is a spacious 300,000+ sq ft facility is equipped with the competitive and top of the line beverage manufacturing and co-packing technology.
At the heart of our operation is a knowledgeable and experienced team that can efficiently transform your idea into a shelf-ready, fresh and functional beverage product.
We can manufacture a wide variety of ready to drink (RTD) beverages including:
- Functional Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Juice Drinks
- Flavored Water
- Liquid Dietary
Beauty and Personal Care
In addition to nutritional vitamins and dietary supplements, PECSA™ is used in the manufacture of lotions, creams, beauty and personal care products.
Manufacturing lotions and personal care products requires different skill-sets and specialized machinery. This is why many other manufacturers do not undertake the task of producing these types of products.
Launching in 2022, our beauty and personal care products will include:
- Intimate Health – for Women & Men
- Body Wash
Our FDA-registered, cGMP-certified contract manufacturing facility can produce over 50 million capsules a month.
The manufacturing process of capsules fills two-piece hard shell gelatin and vegetable cellulose capsules using advanced technology and nutraceutical manufacturing machinery. Each capsule product is manufactured with a vigilant attention to quality, going through a product testing process by our in-house Quality Control and Research & Development teams. This ensures powders and capsules meet quality and safety standards, regulations and product requirements.
As a cGMP compliant manufacturer governed under CFR Title 21, Bazelet™ insures great care is taken to follow carefully written quality and production process (SOP’s) for every product it makes.
We have a complete suite of manufacturing options with a cascading emphasis on product quality and reliability. The facility is cGMP certified so you can expect superior grade chewable tablets. We enforce strict quality control procedures to ensure world class quality standards.
Resources and Further Information
Understanding Our PECSA™ System
What is PECSA™?
PECSA™ is a therapeutic, whole plant extract containing a rare and special cannabinoid; Cannabigerol (CBG).
PECSA™ ingredient is made from extracts of the Panakeia™ plant plus an assortment of proprietary ingredients that enhance flavor, absorption, and bioavailability.
LEGAL CANNABIS INGREDIENT
PECSA™, PATENTED*, TRADEMARKED
What do we do with PECSA™?
The PECSA™ Ingredient used in the manufacturing of Food, Drug, Cosmetic and Alternative Tobacco products that comply with the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act).
100% Natural Processing